- This event has passed.
LOVE BiTES Relationship 6 week program
October 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, happening 6 times
ABOUT THE PROGRAM – LoveBites flyer
The program consists of two interactive components:
- Relationship violence; and
- Sex and relationships.
The program will also include a creative aspect allowing participants to express their thought on the topics discussed using art therapy.
The 6 week LOVE BiTES program is focused on three critical areas for learning:
- Knowledge: group-lead collaborative learning
- Attitudes: critical thinking and decision-making and
- Behaviours: problem solving and communication skills
The exposure of the topics discussed in LOVE BiTES equips the participants with the skills and tools that can assist in making the right choices for themselves and their relationships that are free from violence and abuse.
Kaz Amos – Karen brings with her 20 years of experience
and qualifications including:
* B. Social Science (Welfare) – University of Newcastle
* Newcastle Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – with Russ Harris
* NSW Clinical Neuropsychotherapy – with Dr Pieter Rossouw, NSW
When: Starts 22nd October 2020 (6 week program)
Where: Village HQ, 15 Elizabeth Street, Tighes Hill
Please note: this program is run upstairs at Village HQ
Time: 10- 11.45am
RSVP: 19th October 2020 email firstname.lastname@example.org or ph: 49 892777
COST: This is a free workshop – subsidised by Got Your Back Sista