‘Get workforce ready’
Employment is a keyway to get ahead and improve your financial independence
At the end of the program participants will have the skills, knowledge and confidence to seek employment in Customer Service, Hospitality and Administration industries.
This program will concentrate on the following areas:
- Mindfulness and resilience in the workplace – equipping participants with skills and tools to assist with working within a workplace environment
- Computer skills- learning the basic suite of Microsoft products eg. word, excel, powerpoint
- Complete a First Aid Certificate
- Food handling qualification for working in hospitality industry
- Barista qualification
- Customer Service Skills and Tools
- Financial budgeting advice and planning
- Work experience to gain knowledge and skills to feel confident to move into the workforce
If you are ready to make the change in your life and transition into employment this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain skills and knowledge in a safe and guided learning environment.
- Commitment to the program for 2 days/week for 16 weeks – One day in a learning environment and one day in a work experience environment
- Motivated to gain employment in a casual, part-time, or fulltime capacity